Organosilicon fulvic acid tower fertilizer
On the basis of organosilicon tower fertilizer, fulvic acid, organic matter and active calcium are added to the product. In a real sense, the perfect combination of organic + inorganic + organosilicon + active calcium can be realized. Organosilicon fulvic acid tower fertilizer has opened up a new way for agricultural cultivation in terms of application cost and fertilizer efficiency expression.
Including proportion and suitable crops
16-16-16 ratio is suitable for basal fertilizer and topdressing in middle and early stage of most crops.
27-13-10 ratio is suitable for basal fertilizer and topdressing in middle and early stage of field crops, vegetables and fruit trees except leguminosae and alfalfa.
18-6-26 ratio is widely used as base fertilizer and topdressing for eggplant and tuber crops.
1. Perfect combination of organic and inorganic, promote microbial reproduction and improve root microenvironment;
2. Improve the soil, promote the formation of soil aggregate structure, and strongly break the soil hardening;
3. Stimulate the growth of crop root system, make the stem straight and strong, and enhance the photosynthetic efficiency;
4. Adjust the balanced release of nutrients, so that the crops do not grow excessively in the early stage and do not lose fertilizer in the late stage;
5. Enhance the ability of lodging resistance of crops, make the culms mature, delay the senescence and increase the thousand grain weight;
6. Eliminate the obstacles of crop continuous cropping, resist diseases, improve the quality of agricultural products, increase the yield and put them on the market early;
7. Adding high active fulvic acid can improve the surface light and quality of crops;
8. Especially, calcium is added to improve the toughness of peel and reduce fruit cracking.
Generally, 25-50kg/mu is applied, and the specific amount can be adjusted according to the local soil fertility and fertilizer use habits.